Monday, September 17, 2007

23 Things Assignment #1

I am glad to have this course prompt me into being more web saavy. I have been moving in this direction for a few months now and hope to learn more each week.

I am interested in ways that that the internet can keep us connected while sharing information and data.

I am proud to say I do have an existing blog which I have really enjoyed creating and I hope to learn more things that keep me connected.

The internet is a huge iceberg and many of us barely scrape the surface of its potential.

4 comments:

23 Things Staff said...

Looks good!

Deborah said...

"Iceberg" is right! Will this turn out to be as addictive as Face Book?

Well, let's jump (feet first- I'm not entirely reckless) off this iceberg into the north Atlantic and see what we find!

maggie said...

Hi Dawna -
Now you are part of my support group! Thanks for leaving a comment. I have been religiously reading your Indonesia blog and enjoy the pictures. Hope to have a wrestling photo on mine soon.

Anonymous said...

Dawna, you continue to inspire me about the future of librarianship. Go, go, go!.