Tuesday, October 2, 2007

23 Things - Assignment #2





I am a bit behind on this as I got sick last week. But I'm back and catching up.

I already have a flicker site, which I use to share pictures from Indonesia. I want to get more comfortable with that. I didn't find Photobucket all that different but all of these things take time to tinker around with. I have canceled cable at home and will spend more time at the computer screen there.

I have uploaded a picture of a 7 Up bottle...I collect 7-Up stuff and like the old stuff best. I have a brown bottle similar to this one but without the bubble-up lady. My bottle is older I think and I have been told that only 7 states had permission to bottle in the brown bottles. Hey...I could get a whole new 7-Up blog going here.

The other images I selected were related to literacy and libraries. I like the old library photos and am always on the look-out for literacy images.

So I will keep this post short and sweet and get the images loaded.

D.









1 comment:

23 Things Staff said...

Good job. I like the combination of personal and professional interests.