Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Assignment #4

This is so much fun. The mind reels at one can do with this photo fun stuff.

With just a little time I was able to make 2 neat things with some photos....how do you like this magazine cover?
Katherine and I get a lot of feedback from this particular photo. It looks like there are elephants all over Indonesia, and there may well be, but we just saw this one and it was a tourist attraction where you could pay to ride on the elephant. We just took it as a great photo opp, which it was.





My other creative play combined two of my favourite things...my 7 up collection and Andy Warhol. If you are familiar with Warhol's work you'll recall that he worked with the Coca Cola bottle...in my tribute to him I am using 7-Up and my favourite bubble up lady iconography.
My son is an Andy fan and I am already thinking of great things I can make for Christmas with this particular photo site. I like that you can link Flickr to this site and get at all of your pics...so cool.


I went to the Blues site and found that my Blues name is `Hollerin'´ Estelle Hamlin. Not so sure I get the point of it but I went on to the mega generator site and had a ton-o-fun. Feel like rambling down this street?
I found other things on the Generator site that tickled my fancy...like a site where you could write a letter to your child from the toothfairy OR the Will Ferrel movie plot generator site. I think I will keep visiting the mega generator blog when I need a little creative uplifting. Fun fun fun.






1 comment:

23 Things Staff said...

These are great - the best I've seen so far.